Location services must be enabled to choose your car. Please check your browser's setting.
Aer Lingus AerClub Aer Lingus AerClub
AerClub members can collect 3 Avios per $1 spent. What's more, you will collect a minimum of 500 Avios when you rent for 1-2 days, and a minimum of 700 Avios when you rent for 3 days or more on each qualifying Avis rental.
AerClub members are eligible for one free additional driver with every rental, worldwide.
Join Avis Preferred for the fastest way to rent a car and receive 1,000 bonus Avios on your first Avis Preferred rental
To book and to find out the latest deals please visit our partnership website: www.cars.aerlingus.com
Terms and Conditions
- To qualify for the Avios award on Avis car rentals, the rental must include the AerClub membership number of the first named driver (the “renter”). This AerClub membership number must be given at the time of reservation and the card shown at the time of rental.
- Avis will award a standard ‘3 Avios per $1 spent’ on qualifying Avis rentals. If the rental is not paid in £ Sterling, then the currency will be changed to £ Sterling at the Avis Exchange rate applicable on date of rental commencement (the date the car is collected).
- The final rental value used to calculate the Avios award will exclude any charges for damage (actual damage charges or insurance excesses charged due to damage) and will exclude all taxes.
- A minimum of 500 Avios for 1-2 day rentals and a minimum of 700 Avios for 3+ day rentals will be awarded per qualifying rental. A maximum of 10,000 Avios will be awarded per qualifying rental.
- Post-rental, if any adjustments to the value of that rental are made (e.g. a refund is made by Avis Customer Services) then the appropriate Avios award adjustment may be credited or debited from the AerClub member's account as necessary.
- Consecutive or conjunctive rentals will not qualify for Avios awards – only the first qualifying rental in such situations will be awarded Avios.
- Avios can be collected on car rental without taking a flight. The awarding of Avios may take up to 8 weeks from the date of rental. Renter must meet Avis age, driver and credit requirements.
- Chauffeur drive, van rentals, travel industry staff rates including Iberia and Avis employee programmes, replacement/insurance rates, selected association programmes, net rate programmes and rentals booked with online travel agents (with the exception of aerlingus.com), brokers and price comparison sites do not qualify for standard or bonus Avios.
- All Avios issued are subject to AerClub terms and conditions
Upon accrual of the appropriate number of points, members will be awarded an Avis voucher for a free weekend rental in Europe.
For more information or to enroll in the Aer Lingus AerClub program, please use the information below.